- Instructor: Tom Steven
- Students: 8990
- Duration: 10 weeks
Azure DevOps Professionals were Combined Software Developers, Where they Process technologies continuously for valuable Services and Products. That which Meet more Business Objectives and Needs.
Continuous Deployment and Integration by using Azure DevOps.This Course is not a Mix of Theory, that how we think and how you should move Software. No power point Slides while training. We offer Hands-on, that you can deploy three-tier applications with multiple Environments with quality.
We have Implemented Three-Tier applications, you can see in your Course. By the End of this course, you know how to move Azure SQL Databases, .Net core APIs and react front end apps.
After finishing this course, you can apply course knowledge, to your projects. And Move products to production with faster and Quicker, than Azure.We teach, you how you can spin up Azure Resources with one click itself. That is just like a complete Stack application in seconds.Not to mention, we completely teach you, how you can Release, and go live when you do not work.
Devops with Microsoft azure course content
- Overview of Course
- Technical Challenges
- Software Tools
- Sustainable DevOps
- Compliance and security in DevOps
- What is DevOps?
- Why Culture is Important to DevOps
- Why Automation is Important to DevOps
- Why Metrics are Important to DevOps
- How DevOps can Improve Lead Time
- How DevOps can Improve Stability
- How DevOps can Reduce Operational Costs
- What Companies Practice DevOps?
- Overview of Azure Automation
- Infrastructure as Code and Automation
- Automation Accounts & Security
- Power Shell Workflows
- Create an Automation Account
- Overview of Build and Deploy
- Automated Builds
- Automated Deployments
- Overview of Continuous Integration
- Continuous Integration
- Pipelines and Agents
- Continuous Delivery
- Release Pipelines
- Environments and Tasks
- Advanced Delivery
- Overview of Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Deployment
- Advanced Continuous Deployment
- Create a Build
- Automated the Deployments
- Create a first Pipeline
- Working with Visual Designer
- Deploy Continuously – Local Git, Template
- Working with staging Environment
- Scaling Apps
- What is Containerization?
- Containers and Docker
- Linux and Windows Containers
- Where can you host containers?
- DevOps and Containers
- Configuration of Docker on Machine
- Create & Deploy Container Apps
- Working with Container Images
- Types of Tests
- Value of Automated Testing in DevOps
- Test-Driven Development and its Benefits
- Integration and Unit Testing
- What is Unit Testing?
- Elements of Unit Test
- Techniques for Advanced Unit Testing
- Manual & Load Testing
- Test from Kanban board
- Working with Microsoft Test Manager
- Overview of Application Monitoring
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Application Insights
- Application Insights
- Application Monitoring with Visual Studio